The Stork OTC can help you to optimize your chances of conception during your fertile window by using cervical cap insemination. This smart technique puts a 3X higher concentration of sperm at the opening of the cervix compared with natural intercourse*, and keeps it there, by way of a cervical cap.
What's included in the Stork OTC Twin Pack (2 Individually Packaged Devices)
- Technique has up to a 20% success rate.1
- A less invasive and a more cost effective option for women and couples trying to conceive compared with common fertility treatment options.
- The ONLY FDA cleared home conception device for over-the-counter use, now available without a prescription.
- FSA/HSA Elegible
- (2) Condom-like sheath with an HSSA tested cervical cap to collect semen during intercourse (the Conceptacle).
- HSSA (Human Sperm Bio-Assay) tested cervical cap keeps sperm at the opening of the cervix, helps to keep the sperm from pooling elsewhere in the vaginal tract.
- (2) A unique applicator for placement of the cap at the cervix. Our applicator enables sperm to bypass the unfavorable vaginal environment to deliver a higher concentration of sperm at the cervix, by way of the cervical cap.
- (2) An instructions for use leaflet.
Take control of your journey with the STORK OTC. A drug-free option in the next step towards conception.
A step-by-step instructional video can be found on our website and also by clicking here.
1 “Postcoital Sperm Assessment Comparative Study.” Michael. J. Pelekanos, MD. Surgical Technology International, XXVII, December 2015. http://www.storkotc.com/clinical-data/
Our offices are closed Thursday, 11/23 and Friday, 11/24.
All orders placed after 2pm ET on Wednesday, 11/22 will not be processed until Monday, 11/27.